Friday, January 2, 2009

Water Intake!

How much water should I be drinking? One of the best ways to know is to look at your urine...yes, I know, who wants to look at their pee! You do as so do I. Your urine should be from a pale yellow to almost clear. This is how you can tell you have had enough water to drink.
Also, remember, the best time to drink (water) is before or after a meal. If you drink during you are watering down your stomach acid and it will take longer to break up a meal.
What are some interesting facts you know about water?

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

I actually learned an interesting H2O trick while doing Slim 4 Life (a very popular WLP in Colorado) - drinking 80 ounces of water a day (not with meals) will: A. Make you feel more full, B. Keep your colon hydrated, C. Aide the fiber & protein you consume keep your colon clean AND D. Act as a craving sqwasher! Try it - if you are craving anything... down 10 ounces of H2O and the craving will stop!
TIP: As far as cravings go-> I also find that making a salt shooter using Morton’s light salt (which is part sodium//part potassium) completely kills any cravings I have! It is a S4L tip, simply mix 1/8 or 1/4 teaspoon of the salt with luke warm water & drink it fast! It sounds strange but trust me it works! Don’t exceed 1/2 teaspoon of salt a day...
Victoria