Thursday, January 15, 2009

Contest!!

There is a contest here in the Valley. It is called "Trim to Win". It's starts Jan 24 and ends some time in April. The only thing you have to do is register and weigh - in. The one with the most % of weight loss wins. There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner. The first wins $3,000.00, second wins $2,000.00 and third (you guessed it) $1,000.00.
So, I joined!! I love contest and the reason I am telling you about this is for support. If you live here then you too can enter the contest and we can do this together. Those farther away I would love the support. I will have to work my butt off (literally). I have my menu pretty much planned out, I just need to get the exercises down.
I figure by doing this contest it is a win, win. Either I win the money and /or I loose weight. No matter what I win and am a healthier person for it.

So, who wants to join me???

No comments: