Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not the best week.

Well---I haven't had the greatest week, just an OK week. I haven't lost any weight but I haven't gained any either. I didn't make it to WW which is a little discouraging. There is something about standing on a scale in front of a stranger & weighing in that keeps me on task. So my goal for this week is to make to WW. The registration is free right now, so that helps. I could use some encouragement----so any good word would help----THX not getting smaller--Joy

1 comment:

The Alaska Coyles said...

I have to say, that not gaining is VERY good. Is there a problem on why you have not made it to WW? Let's figure out why you didn't make it. I didn't do well this week for my goal, so I will have the same goal again. We need to make sure we encourage each other on our goals. This helps. What days are you to go to WW? Let me know the days and then I will be asking you if you went. If we have people we need to check in with then we will be help more accountable. What do you think?