Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This weeks Goal Jan 19-25

My goal for this week is to choose healthier food when I get a craving or am just hungry. I worked out twice last week and walked once. Not exactally what I was shooting for but it was a start.
I have worked out 3 times to Jillians 30 day shred dvd and it is getting easier, but I am still out of shape and I can feel it.
My abs are starting to feel stronger, but I am also dealing with pushing through shin splints. Ouch!
I think Lynnda's idea to plan out meals is an awesome idea. I do plan out my meals but honestly on a budget sometimes it is cheaper to buy the fattening items for my family..so that can be a goal for me, to find healthier meals. Anyone who has meals to share for a family of 8..that would be great.
Hope everyone is doing good on their goals. I do not know that I have lost any weight yet but I am trying to make better decisions. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: