Monday, January 19, 2009

First Post

I have been meaning to post something for awhile now, and I am just now getting to it!
Things have been going well here- I just need to get my rear in gear! I have been walking every Tuesday and Thursay, except for last week- The weather was bad. I am excited for walking this week! I need to make it to the gym more than once a week. and I should probably start writing down what I eat for a few days to get an idea of what I am putting into my body. I need to make a lot of changes, and maybe writing those things down will help. So, Maybe that can be my goal, or making it to the gym two times this week rather than just one time! I hope everybody is succeeding with their goals! :D

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Hello and welcome to our group! Luckily there are a vast variety of folks in this group and with that an immense amount of wisdom and knowledge. Look to those for support as we all have and you will be successful! Welcome Welcome!!!

The Alaska Coyles said...

Glad to see you finally here! :>) Keeping a food journal helps, like you said learn what is really going into your mouth. So often we eat out of habit and we don't even realize a handful of something here and a handful of something there really adds up. If you would like to post a day of what you are eating feel free to do so. We all want each other to succeed. Keep on posting.