Saturday, January 3, 2009

Time to Post a Before Picture

OK. You don't know how hard this is for me. I HATE pictures when I am this way. Eilish took this (after she did my hair) and I was going to delete it,yet never got around to doing so. I did step on the scale and I am at my top weight I was two years ago (at least I didn't gain more, right:>). Maybe once a month we should have our pictures taken and posted here. I have found, you might not think your body is changing, yet so often "outsiders" will be able to see that change.


1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

I did not leave a comment on your photo but decided to now. I think that you are so beautiful - seriously, gorgeous! I am so glad to have such wonderful role models in my life. And you w/ mom and the sis's, I sometimes feel so overwhelmed w/ joy to say that I am part of such a beautiful family!