Sunday, February 15, 2009

What is to Happen with this Blog?

Friday was the day I gave myself to make a decision about closing this blog or not. I have had a couple of people comment and a couple e-mail me personally. I thought long and hard about this decision and decided if there is even one person who is finding this blog helpful, then I am going to keep it running. I also, decided that I was expecting too much out of each one of you. I would love to have all of you post and encourage each other yet I should not expect it. So from now on I will be posting quite often yet not expecting anyone to comment on my post. I will be posting mainly for information for each of you to take and use as you please. I enjoy helping others in their journey to a more healthier and happier YOU!

No comments: