Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm back

Hello All ~ I have returned from my trip to Colorado. I apologized for my sudden departure and hope that I can pick up where I left off. I am so happy to find you all still here. This trip was completely unplanned and I did not have dependable computer access which would allow me to post any comments. Though this trip was worth the visit w/ family & friends, it was a rude awakening. I am starting to 'fit in' w/ my otherwise FAT family! (No offense everyone). AND they all have joined WW together so next time I am there, I can not be the same size or bigger! This is my new motivation ~ my next visit, I will be smaller than they are!
I hope to get back on track w/ my weight loss plan AND as you can imagine, I was NOT on plan the entire 2 weeks I was gone. YES, I GAINED!!! A lot. I am now heavier than I was when we started. I have a long road ahead of me and hope to call upon you all for support. I am meeting w/ my nutritionist this Friday and when we spoke on the phone, she eluded to the idea of an all liquid regimen for an entire month and than on to only high protein suppliments. We shall see how it goes and I will keep you posted.
Wish me luck w/ my restart and know that I am so proud of all of you for your progress thus far.

1 comment:

The Alaska Coyles said...

Great to have you back! You have been missed.
First off have you read the post "How do I begin to change", (or something like that). Read that and then let's talk. You can go on a liquid diet yet if you do not change your mind set, you will just go back to old habits once you are off and a High protein diet is not good. You need to learn how to eat right, how to change behaviors,etc. You should be able to go any where and eat "healthy". Remember this is a life time change, not just a "get the weight off and go back to the way I was". We want to do this the healthy way so that the weight will "fall off" and stay off! Remember also, it has taken some time to put the weight on, we need to be patient and let it take time to get the weight off. This is one of the hardest things to remember. We want the weight off NOW, yet if we want it to stay off, we need to do it right.
We are here to help you with that!