Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Still Trying!

Hey everyone. About 4 weeks ago I decided I wanted to change. So here I am working out 6 times per week (this is my 2nd week of doing that) and really trying to make a difference for me. I still struggle with sweets, but I have no given up and I just keep trying everyday.
Your support means the world. I have a goal to lose 15 lbs total by May 12 when my oldest graduates. I am losing inches but not pounds.I guess you have to start somewhere.
Hope you all are doing well.

1 comment:

The Alaska Coyles said...

Heather,
Inches is great. Don't look at the scale as it lies! Remember, muscle weighs more than fat. So you could weigh the same, if not more yet be a size or two smaller than before. Trust in the tape measure. You are doing wonderful. Have you tried the Peanut butter Fudge Ice cream, yet? This will help with your cravings, as you feel you are cheating, yet you are not.
YOU ARE DOING WONDERFULLY!