Monday, February 2, 2009

Time to Get Real

O.K. I noticed that hardly anyone is blogging anymore. What is it that you would like to see or not see? What would make you blog or is it just another "thing" to do in your busy lives? I put up this blog so that we can all give and get support while we are on a quest for a new mind and new body, yet it seems like it is not working. If we can not use this blog to help ourselves and others then I can take it down and it would be one less thing you would have to worry about. I can do something else in order to gain support during my life style change.
Let me know as if I do not hear any valued reasons, or more blogging going on daily, then I will shut it down by next Friday. Either way it won't offend me.
Thanks.

2 comments:

momof6kidz said...

NOOO! Please don't shut this site down. I for one have gained much knowledge from here and think you are doing a wonderful job. I know we are all busy and may have even had a bad week and be too ashamed to blog..so I will go first.
Laast week was really hard for me. I am making some good decisions but snacking seems to be my weakness. I am an emotional eatter so when I feel stressed out or bored or upset, I eat. Not bags of chips or cookies, I just snack on crackers and things I should not. I have incorporated doing excercise again..but honestly after over 2 years of not keeping up with it, It is no picnic. I am maintaining a twice a week workout but am trying to do something everyday.
I did not meet my January goal of 5lbs, but I did just start to.
So this moth I want to lose 5lbs by months end. I just reset my password so I can blog more..ladies lets support Lynnda.

JoyMotherof10 said...

I would like you all to make more hours in the day!! ;)

I am doing a combo of South Beach & . Its going slow but I have lost 4 pounds-- not much but every pound counts.

Ill work on bloging more. AND please dont shut the blog down, I to get a lot out of all your comments & learn from each of you. I need encouragement I have a hundred pounds to loose!!!
Please dont abandon the blog.

LUV mama Joy