Sunday, March 8, 2009

A New Look

OK, here is a fun site you need to go to http://www.weightview.com/ .
It is a free service where you can see what you would look like 10,20, 30, even 50 pounds lighter.
Here is a "before" picture of me two years ago when I weighed 180.And here is my "after" picture 50 lbs lighter. My goal has just changed, as I always thought if I got down past 150 I would look too skinny. Well I was dead wrong. 130 here I come!!!



If you do this I would love to see your "before" and "after" pictures.
I have my "after" picture on my wall so that I can see how I would look with the weight gone. Great incentive.

2 comments:

momof6kidz said...

I love this idea. I submitted a pic to. i need a visual. Thanks for hte awesome idea.

The Jones Family said...

So - what is your total loss Lynda? Where are you at now?
I am back at square one :0) but fully committed! I have set a new goal that by my anniversary, I will have lost all of my weight. AND the Doc has me on some new meds for some other underlying problems I have so I think I have a better chance now to stay on track!