Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March the month to Fall

I have notice that around this time of year is when people start giving into temptations and their goals for weightloss and fitness starts to decrease. In order to stay motivated, it helps to have a group of people supporting you, yet they can not do it alone. You also have to participate. Keep making goals. Tell others about them so they can check up on how you are doing. Plan your meals, plan your exercise program. This is about lifestyle changes. Not just about loosing weight and then going back to the way your were before. That is called the "yo-yo" diet. Excuses...we are too busy, we don't have the money, I am too tired, it can go on and on, yet there is NO excuse if you really want to change your life and become healthier. Start small, yet start and then keep going.
My goal date is December and then once December comes around, another goal will be chosen. Once I get to the weight I want, then I will make goals to stay that weight, get toner and stronger.
If we don't make goal, write them down and keep them, then we will fail.
What are you going to do?

2 comments:

JoyMotherof10 said...

I dear friends have lost 10 pounds gained 2lb for a total loss of 8 pounds---I havenet meet my 10% goal yet but 8 is still 8!!!
Keep up the good work ladies.

LUV---Joy

The Alaska Coyles said...

GREAT Work!!! You are on the right road. Just set your eyes down this road and keep on going. Slow but sure is the race we are in. Just don't stop and expecially don't go backwards. You are doing GREAT!!!